King Ash Bay Fishing Club is calling for expressions of interest for the position of Administration Officer.
Applicants not willing to reside at King Ash Bay during the majority of the wet season will not be considered.
Please email your expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 8th July, 2022.
Administration Support Officer
Secretary & Treasurer
Description of Role:
The Admin Support Officer is a support role to the secretary and treasurer and other administration work as required. The main place of work is the club office.
Period of Role:
- Monitor the email account, filter out any emails to appropriate areas e.g. caretaker, secretary, accounts.
- Manage the membership database, letters to be sent from the secretary but any adjustments made to the data base are to be done by the support officer.
- Manage the hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Advertising of events including the weekly events (if required).
- Manage, create and edit any club forms and templates.
- Back up purchasing if required in off season.
- Compliance & grant applications.
Necessary Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
- Experience in Administration or office work.
- Some experience with document management would be an advantage.
- Experience with common computer applications like email, word processing.
- Good interpersonal skills and pleasant manner.
- Essential requirement that the incumbent reside at King Ash Bay for the majority of the time particularly during the wet season when Committee members may be absent.
Desirable Qualifications, Experience and Attributes:
- Sound knowledge in King Ash Bay Fishing club processes, systems and culture.
- Determined by discussion with successful candidate
- Hours determined by work requirements.
- Timesheets to completed fortnightly and forwarded to the Secretary for approval on Tuesday.
- Pay days are fortnightly on Wednesday.